We believe that reaching the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ is the responsibility of every Christian. Yet many Christian people become consumed with their own lives and dreams and allow the global need for evangelism to fade out of their scope of priorities.
Our church believes in worldwide missions and we make it a priority to make a difference. Each year, we refresh our perspective for reaching the world with the gospel at our faith-promise missions conference. We support many individual missionary families and works.
We would love for you to join with us in sharing our burden for spreading the love of Christ with a lost and needy world.
Annual Missions Conference
The church has God's unique purpose and mission as found in the Great Commission. In Mark 16:15 God commands us to "go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
Our Purpose And Mission
- To present Christ vividly, intelligibly, attractively, effectively and persuasively to the world and to the individual as the Savior Who has come from God to save mankind from their sins.
- To lead people into a faith relationship with Jesus Christ in order that they might experience forgiveness of sins and newness of life.
- To establish believers in Christian doctrine, principles and practices of Christian living, Christian fellowship, and Christian service in the local church.
- To train Christians in the life of the Holy Spirit. The church's task is a supernatural task which demands supernatural resources. The church's task is glorious, urgent, demanding, and unique.
Our Purpose for This Conference
- To stir the interest in missions around the world, so that our people will catch a vision of, and be obedient to, the Great Commission.
- To continue our present missionary emphasis and to expand our outreach.
- To challenge God's people to be faithfully involved in all of the Faith Promise Missions giving that is part of our church's worldwide outreach ministries.
- To ask God's people to pray for and give to the cause of missions in order that the lost around the world might hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To increase the burden of each member of our church to pray for both the missionaries and mission projects of our church and the continued success of our missions program.